Benefits of using an Infrared Sauna are similar to those experienced with a traditional sauna. Our sauna operates at temperatures between 110˚F and 140˚F, resulting in a much more comfortable experience. Sessions typically only take 30 minutes to feel rejuvenated.
- Skin Health – Sweating carries off deeply embedded impurities and dead skin cells. Through infrared sauna therapy, you can also improve the tone, elasticity, texture, and color of your skin. Increased blood circulation has been shown to relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, lesions, and cuts.
- Joint / Muscle Pain Relief -Infrared heat helps peripheral blood vessels dilate to bring relief and healing to muscle and soft tissue injuries.
- Athletic Recovery -Infrared Sauna can increase blood circulation carrying off metabolic waste products and delivers oxygen-rich blood to oxygen-depleted muscles allowing for a faster recovery. The heat stress also triggers the release of heat shock proteins to facilitate muscle gain.
- Detox -Infrared Sauna has shown to gently increase blood circulation and stimulate sweat glands, detoxify and release built-up toxins including stored chemicals and heavy metals as well as alcohol, nicotine and sulfuric acid.
- Weight Loss / Metabolism Boost –Infrared Sauna can increase sweat production which leads to increased metabolism and burn calories.
- Improves Sleep –Increases serotonin, a powerful hormone associated with relaxation and sleep. Following a sauna, people show more brain waves related to deeper, more restful sleep.
- Additionally, heat stress causes your body to release the same chemical that causes “the runner’s high.” Saunas are an easy way to boost performance while relaxing.
*Caution – Although infrared saunas are generally considered safe with no side effects, there are still some potential risks. As with any sauna, the dangers of infrared saunas include the risk of becoming overheated, dehydrated, or dizzy. You can generally avoid this by drinking enough fluids before and after, as well as listening to your body. Start with lower temp and shorter times, till you find what works best for your body.