We are exposed to chemicals, heavy metals, and a variety of toxins that negatively impacts our health every day, everywhere.
First step is always do what you can to reduce your exposure. Using water purifies, eating clean, avoiding personal care and household items that do not meet EWG standards.
Minimizing exposure helps, but we cannot avoid them completely. They are in the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breathe… Everyone needs to support the detoxification processes of their body. Yet, you are unique, your lifestyle, your health challenges, so one product, or one program, does not fit everyone.
We custom fit a wellness detox program to fit your specific needs, time, & budget. To ACE this program we follow three critical steps:
- Assessment – Either schedule a Professional Health Assessment with LaDonna or order a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Test, to evaluate what forms of toxins need to be addressed and current health concerns.
- Customize a program to fit your needs, which usually include:
- Diet & lifestyle recommendations
- Supplement program to help restore needed nutrients and support the body’s detox pathways.
- Therapies such as InfraRed Sauna &/or Detox baths
- Evaluate response at 10-12 weeks, with another assessment to monitor and alter as needed to continue progress.
Hair analysis is among the most cost-effective screen for the presence of heavy metals in the body, and to test for nutritional deficiencies.
Hair mineral analysis is a toxicology screen for metals including uranium, lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, aluminum and nickel. No test, including urine, stool or blood tests, can show all your heavy metals toxicities as they are buried deep in the bones, brain and organs.
Your hair can be tested because it is one of many places the body eliminates minerals and heavy metals. The individual mineral levels, ratios of minerals to each other and patterns of minerals deposited in the hair reveal all kinds of things about your body chemistry and health conditions.
The hair analysis graph shows the following nutrient minerals: calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc, chromium, selenium and more. These minerals are necessary for proper functioning of the organs and tissues of the body but can also metastasize (store in organs where they’re not supposed to be) and prevent proper function.
Many minerals need to be replenished, while some forms of minerals need to be detoxed if they are forms the body cannot utilize. All the minerals have a complex interaction and affect each other. Excess intake of a single mineral can decrease the intestinal absorption of another mineral. For example, a high intake of calcium depresses intestinal zinc absorption, while an excess intake of zinc can depress copper absorption.
Many factors contribute to mineral deficiencies, imbalances, & toxicity; here are a few:
- Stress depletes minerals from the body, most notably magnesium and zinc.
- Toxic Metals and Chemicals. They can replace minerals in enzyme binding sites and interfere with mineral absorption.
- Chronic viral and bacterial infections are subtle stressors on the body, depleting minerals. Many suffer from gut dysbiosis, Lyme and many other low-grade chronic infections.
- Toxic Food Supply. Our food and soils are depleted of minerals, which is why everyone needs nutritional supplements. Hybrid crops, refined foods, pesticides, additives and more, contribute to nutritionally depleted and toxic food.
- Drinking Water. Tap water is not safe due to added chlorine, aluminum, fluoride and sometimes copper, which cause toxicity or displace other minerals.
- Unhealthy lifestyles. Many individuals do not get enough sleep, don’t exercise enough (or too much) or have other unhealthy lifestyle habits.
Presently, humanity is exposed to the highest levels of toxic metals in recorded history, up to several thousand times higher than just a hundred years ago. Many health conditions are caused or exacerbated by heavy metal toxicity, ie: diabetes (iron), cancer (cadmium), multiple sclerosis (mercury), Alzheimer’s disease (aluminum), and others. Everyone has metals in their body; the question is how much do you have? Removing them from the body can vastly improve health, mental functioning, energy and performance.
The debate surrounding hair testing and whether it’s accurate is really about how the hair is processed & tested. Dr. Paul C. Eck, founder of ARL (Analytical Research Labs) is regarded as the authority on the science of balancing minerals and body chemistry through hair tissue mineral analysis. He performed over 100,000 tests and correlated them to many different health conditions and spent years designing supplement protocols to correct the imbalances.
We use hair mineral analysis to help address the root causes of physical and mental health issues – nutrient deficiencies and heavy metal and chemical toxicity – and provide a potential plan to help resolve these issues. Our program provides you with targeted nutrient therapy & detox protocols like infrared saunas, and lifestyle recommendations.
If you’re interested in getting a hair mineral analysis, click ‘Request Appt’ / Detox program, and we will contact you with current pricing and details.
Infrared saunas have many health benefits. If you lack energy or suffer from a chronic condition, toxin accumulation may be contributing to the problem. Infrared sauna therapy aids in eliminating toxins, through perspiration and increased metabolism. Schedule sessions weekly to see best results.
*Please confirm appointments with a credit card. You will not be charged until the time of your visit.
Cancellation and No Show policy: No charge for cancelling more than 24 hours of scheduled appointment.
10% fee for less than 24 hours of scheduled appointment / 30% fee for no shows.